Corporate Reseller Alliance Manager
United States, Illinois, Chicago
The Alliance Manager NA will be responsible for developing the Alliances and business through Corporate Resellers in NA. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with Corporate Reseller Alliance counterparts and preferably already has connections with Alliance marketing and business unit organizations. This role will be responsible for growing the Corp Reseller Alliance business by leveraging our regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam and Alliance product related revenue at 7 Corporate Reseller Accounts.
- Develop a “pocket” card on why end users; partners and the Alliance counterparts should consider Veeam.
- Act as a liaison between CDW’s Alliance teams & the Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to Veeam Alliance partenrs and our product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the Alliance Partners business.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with his/her Alliance Counterparts for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global Microsoft Alliance team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by our Corporate Resellers and manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- Travel up to 25% around NA.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, channel experience a plus, Alliance and partner experience required.
- Experience in strategic business development within one or more of our Corporate Reseller Partners.
- Proven track record of program and campaign creation for multiple audiences including sales teams at: CDW; Softchoice; Zones; PCMall; Insight, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Experience working with Corporate Reseller business development teams is a must.
- Understanding of building channel business a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of how to work with All Veeam Alliance partners.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.