Master and enhance internal cloud program policy and external processes for Veeam, aggregator and service provider partners to drive greater overall program knowledge, increase program compliance, and enhance the partner experience, while increasing revenue to Veeam.
- Support the roll out cloud program platform, policy refinements, capabilities and enhancements, including education, training and enablement of internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption
- Lead business efforts around all areas of Partner Reporting/Payment Compliance, including to implement and operationalize policy, process and programs
- Support building requirements, supporting testing and roll out of system enhancements
- Provide sales support and administer compensation and commission policy in conjunction with Finance and Operations
- Provide end to end operational, license and transactional support for Service Provider and Aggregators using the cloud program platform.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring timely issue resolution around a variety of tasks related to the cloud business from opportunity management, non-standard terms reviews, licensing, monthly consumption reporting, order processing, and compensation
- Cross functional collaboration with various internal stakeholder groups to quickly and efficiently resolve issues by identifying and achieving the best for Veeam outcome.
- Define consistent global metrics and reporting and plan to deliver
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.