Cloud Business Specialist
United States, California
United States, Massachusetts
United States, Illinois
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
United States, Texas, Houston
United States, Florida, Orlando
United States, New York
Veeam continues to accelerate its growth in the cloud landscape by offering a growing portfolio of BaaS and DRaaS solutions to a broad range of customers and partners. The Global Cloud Business Specialist will be a key member of the Cloud team working to solve both internal and customer-facing challenges and accelerating the growth of Veeam’s business.
This person will be responsible for partnering with the global leadership and support teams to optimize the cloud structure and its execution to accelerate sales results.
- Creating, managing ensuring rollout of solutions (both internal and external) that drive Veeam’s Global Cloud business.
- Leading problem solving initiatives and projects across multiple disciplines including Marketing, Sales, Operations and Licensing, etc.
- Working closely with multiple regional resources across the globe to analyze problems, define solutions, lead, collaborate and drive to resolution
- Act as strategic advisor and operations lead to the Vice President of Global Cloud and help in the execution of the cloud business results.
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance.
- Be a cloud advocate and conduit to key stakeholders and other departments such as legal, finance, marketing, sales enablement, product, technology and more.
- Create and communicate the Cloud Sales teams’ mappings strategies and ensure that teams are working together on the front line to identify, penetrate, and close large, complex, enterprise software deals.
- Develop infrastructure, including sufficient and scalable processes, forecasting, compensation, enablement, and operational initiatives.
Must have solid understanding of public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure markets, key players as well as a fundamental knowledge of backup and disaster recovery technologies and organizations
- Envision, design and deliver solutions to the most pressing challenges within Veeam’s global cloud business
- Collaborate extensively across Veeam teams to identify and resolve blocking issues leading to successful business outcomes
Provide thought leadership on strategies, tactics and initiatives that accelerate Veeam’s ability to deliver market-leading cloud solutions
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.