Channel Systems Engineer - Major Nationals - NYC
United States, New York
United States, New Jersey, Jersey City
As the Partner Systems Engineer – Major Nationals, you are responsible for building the technical relationship between Veeam and channel partners across your Region. Will work with teams from Veeam’s Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances as a resource to enhance and grow our strategic relationships, brand awareness, and Area sales revenue.
Specifically, this role will spend 90% of the time at One Penn Plaza in NYC.
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers by providing training, attending joint meetings and building relationships
- Responsible for all technical enablement of partner sales engineers
- Responsible for driving excitement and interest in Veeam solutions and technology.
- Align with sales management on execution of technical sales strategy; adhere to available resources and Area sales objectives
- Providing pre-sales support through onsite meetings and/or on-site installation assistance to partners as they evaluate Veeam software
- Previous channel technical enablement experience
- Extensive experience with VMware Virtual Infrastructure
- Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions
- Experience with designing, building, or selling storage solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel within assigned territory around 60%-85%
- Ability to conduct training classes