As the Partner Systems Engineer – Corporate Resellers, you are responsible for building the technical relationship between Veeam and assigned CR partners. You will work with teams from Veeam’s Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances as a resource to enhance and grow our strategic relationships, brand awareness, and Area sales revenue.
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers by providing training, attending joint meetings and building relationships
- Responsible for all technical enablement of partner sales engineers
- Responsible for driving excitement and interest in Veeam solutions and technology.
- Align with sales management on execution of technical sales strategy; adhere to available resources and Area sales objectives
- Providing pre-sales support through onsite meetings and/or on-site installation assistance to partners as they evaluate Veeam softwae
- Previous channel technical enablement experience
- Extensive experience with VMware Virtual Infrastructure
- Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions
- Experience with designing, building, or selling storage solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel within assigned territory around 60%-85%
- Ability to conduct training classes
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.