Channel Manager - North China (Beijing based)
China, Beijing, Beijing
The Channel Manager (“CM”) Role is key business development position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management responsibilities and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The CM will be responsible for developing Veeam’s Pro-Partners relationships within North China including key technology alliance partners. The CM has overall ownership of recruiting, retaining and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware and Microsoft virtualisation technologies. The CM must build executive-level through to operational relationships within Resellers and System Integrators (VARs and SIs) and also develop various demand generation campaigns with each partner.
As a Channel Manager you will work closely with Strategic Veeam Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. As such the CM will need to continually develop their knowledge of virtualisation and availability technologies and also be able to articulate the value of business continuity. The CM will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that we are able to influence and develop Veeam Software’s Pro-Partner community.
- Develop and own partner strategy, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships - including growth opportunities, action planning, and revenue forecasting.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals within a set geographical region.
- Developing and executing territory plans with the focus on channel partners and mid-market to enterprise size VMware and Microsoft virtualisation customers.
- Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and SIs) with the focus on SMB run-rate business.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships with channel partners.
- Drive revenue through analysis and optimisation with channel partners.
- Structure proposals working with internal support functions to negotiate and close deals.
- Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, enablement, opportunity assistance, lead generation, etc.)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Veeam Software’s solution offering and its competitive advantages, actively monitor the competitive landscape and provide feedback to the business.
- Plan and drive activities with set channel partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the channel partners your specifically manage and maintain / update information in SFDC. Ensuring all information supplied is up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive.
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities with a focus of development.
- Providing on-going support to the entire team in region, assisting with recruitment, training and enablement, opportunity identification and closure.
- Key to success will be developing strong internal partnership with the marketing, inside and field sales teams.