Channel Manager - New ZealandVeeam
New Zealand, Auckland
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Channel Manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, and performance of the partners in New Zealand. The role's key purpose is to leverage the partner actively selling our technology to their end customers and/or targeted prospects. The Channel manager understands Veeam’s go-to-market (Sales Segmentation) and where there are synergies with the Partners to obtain more opportunity for growth.
- Managing relationships in a highly leveraged, matrixed environment
- Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Creates annual and quarterly business plans with Tier 1 and Tier 2 partners
- Develops, negotiates and tracks joint Action Plans with the partner
- Discovers partner’s pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promotions
- Checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives the upgrade of the partner level
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Salesforce.com (Veeam's CRM system)
- Ability to travel 0 - 75% of the time within the assigned territory/region requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Sales experience with or through the Channel Partner ecosystems
- Sales experience in relevant industries of backup, cloud, data center a plus
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Experience with Veeam Alliance Partners
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities