Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The Channel Manager (“CM”) Role is a key member of the Malaysia team, responsible for achieving revenue targets, pipeline generation and management through key assigned partners and ensuring that partner competency targets as well as other related key performance indicators are met.
The CM will develop and nurture Veeam’s Pro-Partner strategic accounts within Malaysia with the objective of increasing Veeam’s wallet share with them, through proper account planning and meticulous follow-up. He/She must build executive-level through to operational relationships within these strategic accounts and jointly identify targeted customer accounts and new revenue opportunities.
Working in close partnership with Veeam’s marketing team, you will drive demand generation campaigns with each partner to their customer base on a regular basis and where possible, involve Veeam’s key alliance partners
The CM will need to continually develop his/her knowledge of virtualisation and availability technologies and be able to articulate the value of business continuity as a value proposition to the end customer as well as a revenue stream for partners. He/She will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that we are able to influence and develop Veeam Software’s Pro-Partner community, specifically with the assigned accounts.
- Develop and own partner strategy, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships - including growth opportunities, action planning, and revenue forecasting.
- Achieve revenue targets and goals set for Malaysia.
- Develop and execute territory plans with the focus on channel partners and mid-market to enterprise size VMware and Microsoft virtualisation customers, in the relevant vertical industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- 3-5 years Software Channel Sales Experience (prerequisite), preferably in hunting roles.
- Proven sales and partner/account management experience, in particular having a demonstrable good track record in developing and growing strategic accounts.
- Business development and deal negotiation experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of virtualisation technologies specifically VMware & Microsoft solution sets.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure, independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities, if required.
- A fantastic team player, focused on getting things done.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.