Working with the partner sales community, this position is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with accounts in the Singapore market territory.
- Develop and close business with accounts in the mid-market, public sector to enterprise segment.
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue goals.
- Work closely with partners to develop market in assigned territory.
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base.
- Proactively develop pipelines and drive business in identified prospects.
- Effectively executes a territory plan to drive revenue.
- Maintain good forecasting accuracy and timely updates in SFDC.
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers and Inside Sales team to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations.
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Experience with vendors associated with Virtualisation technology and Data protection are strongly desired.
- At least three-five (3 -5) years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level.
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the mid-market to decision maker; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact on enterprises.
- Proven ability to develop new sales and prospecting capability.
- Must be able to deliver value thru solution selling.
- Be highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be a team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.