Channel Business Development Manager - RenewalsVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The Channel Business Developer is responsible for driving Renewals Sales within our valued Pro Partner channel.
- Experience with Channel Sales is required; thorough understanding of channel nuances critical to role.
- IT Distribution and/or IT Reseller experience preferred.·
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Salesforce proficiency preferred.
- Telephone sales experience required; Previous sales experience representing a high-rate technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota.
- Experience in renewing support contracts for at least 1 year.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly adapt to changes in role responsibilities per organizational initiatives.
- Ability to coach resellers to maintain Renewal Rate by Amount and # of Deals over a certain threshold (depending on the region/to be set by manager).
- Ability to coach resellers to maintain Prepaid maintenance renewals sales over certain threshold, and how this benefits their overall business (depending on the region/to be set by manager).
- Exceptional negotiation skills. Bachelor’s Degree preferred (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Commitment to problem solving.
- Ensures customer/partner satisfaction.
- Regularly presents ideas as an active contributor and enjoys creating and executing on different renewals campaigns.
- Willingness and ability to travel, and present in front of large audiences.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, have positive mentality, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Microsoft Excel expertise with a high-level of proficiency required
- Exceptional Work Ethic and commitment to Team Work.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.