Channel Business Developer - Renewals
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Channel Renewal Representative is responsible for enabling Veeam ProPartner’s on renewal sales.
- Works to improve partner renewal rates by showing the benefits of Veeam renewals
- Monitors a particular list of Veeam partners that have been targeted for improvement when it comes to renewal sales
- Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles partner inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks renewal rates for partners and communicates these findings to partners
- Generates reports and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the partner
- Assists in development of channel programs for renewals
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with Channel Sales is a must
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
- Has experience in renewing support contracts for at least 1 year
- Renewal Rate by Amount and # of Deals over certain threshold (depending on the region/to be set by manager)
- Prepaid maintenance renewals sales over certain threshold (depending on the region/to be set by manager)
- Ability to handle 90% escalations independently
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional Work Ethic and Team Work
- Ensures customer/partner satisfaction
- Has ideas and enjoys creating and executing on different renewals campaigns
- Able to travel and present in front of the big audience
- Has a very outgoing personality, and able to be compassionate and stand up for the partner internally
- Language requirements:
- English/other local language (based on region)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare