Channel Business Developer - Software FinancingVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Channel Business Developer – Finance, Multi-Year Specialist is responsible for driving qualified multi-year financed sales opportunities to closure, on software renewals and net new software licensing purchases.
- Thorough discovery throughout the channel, in communication with I.T. decision makers at customers, distribution partners, and reseller partners, to ensure we meet a customer’s unique set of needs through various finance vehicles.
- Interacts and collaborates regularly with external partners and internally with Veeam sales, renewals, finance and marketing teams.
- Manages partner relationships effectively, to ensure a streamlined finance sales process.
- Handles partner inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of proposed plans; renewals programs, promotions, positioning value of multi-year support, up-sells and product upgrades.
- Ability to handle 90% of escalations independently within 6 months in role.
- Tracks and forecasts financing deals for regular presentation to management.
- Tracks trending partner data to seek out obstacles, works with partners on strategies to overcome these obstacles, and maximizes partnership value, while positioning opportunities for growth.
- Generates regular reports through use of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel to assure contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals and net new licenses selected by the partner.
- Assists in continued development of channel finance programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sales experience with Finance/Leasing is required.
- Experience with a technology product or service preferred, with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
- Exceptional negotiation skills required.
- Telephone sales experience required; Previous sales experience required.
- Thorough understanding of channel business nuances preferred.
- Microsoft Excel expertise with a high-level of proficiency required.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data preferred.
- Salesforce proficiency preferred.
- Experience with software licensing preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changes in role responsibilities per organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be high-energy, have positive mentality, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to provide high-level training to sales representatives, regarding qualifying potential finance opportunities.
- Exceptional Work Ethic and commitment to Team Work.
- Ensures customer/partner satisfaction.
- Ability to present in front of a large audience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace