Channel & Alliance Marketing ManagerVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Date Posted: 2020-11-30
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The ANZ Channel & Alliances Marketing Manager is responsible for developing regional collaborative partner and alliance marketing strategies, a rolling comprehensive marketing plan and the successful execution of the plan through measurable demand generation activities. This role will be responsible for working with Veeam ProPartners and key Alliance Partners in Australia and New Zealand to meet pipeline and revenue goals, in partnership with key managed channel partners, strategic alliance partners, and through our distributors.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, results driven marketer, with experience in the IT industry and a strong background in channel marketing.
- Develop and drive annual Managed Partner and Tier 1 Alliance marketing strategy to facilitate the growth of Veeam’s business.
- Develop and execute quarterly Managed Partner, Tier 1 Alliance Partner and Distributor marketing plans, aligned with the ANZ business and marketing priorities.
- Work collaboratively with Field Marketing Managers and Channel Managers to ensure integration and selection of key partnerships, sales focus and go-to status.
- Drive adoption and utilisation of ProPartner Program marketing tools, incentives and programs.
- Take ownership of lead management - monitoring and tracking of partner, alliance and distributor marketing activities, to enforce accountability and responsiveness - maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Manage development and launch of new partner incentives.
- Prepare analysis and deliver plan reviews to show the ROI on campaigns, aligned with business targets.
- Meet regularly with partners, alliances and distributors to understand impact on current business and market trends and to ensure that programs meet their needs.
- Contribute to ProPartner newsletter communications.
- This is a field position, and as such, requires direct contact with sales, partners and customers as well as third-party vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Seven or more years’ experience in marketing through channels with a strong understanding of the channels environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs and analyse results for continuous improvement.
- Outcomes focused, with proven analytical skills and experience in measuring and reporting on ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Strong budget management and reporting skills.
- Confidence to communicate at multiple levels of the business with excellent presentation skills
- Highly productive individual, with the ability to collaborate, manage priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team.
- Strong customer/partner relationship skills.
- Must be familiar with the IT Market, Products, Software and Services.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Can be based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand