Business Solutions Architect
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Texas, Dallas
This member of the Pre-Sales Systems Engineering team will serve as a customer facing technical evangelist focused on providing thought leadership for customers and prospects. In addition, the Business Solution Architect broadly increases visibility across the industry of the proven history of innovation that Veeam has brought to the virtualization backup and replication software market to date, and into the leadership role that Veeam will play in data management solutions of the future. The BSA will collaborate with customers, reseller and technology partners, and the Veeam sales team, to understand business requirements and develop architectures that deliver on those needs. This position reports to the Vice President of Americas Systems Engineering. Success in the role requires an organized, team player, with the ability to manage multiple sales campaigns simultaneously with a focus on ensuring that the value of Veeam solutions are understood by customers and partners, and ultimately realized upon implementation.
- Evagelize Veeam Technologies and Solutions across the largest and most strategic target accounts
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of Veeam’s data management solutions
- Collaborate with sales teams on strategies to help ensure the business value of Veeam solutions are understood through the sales campaign, and realized upon implementation.
- aticipate in sales campaigns in a technical architect role, leading the consultative sales process, analyzing account needs and helping to develop solutions that exceed their expectations
- Idetify opportunities to expand Veeam’s footprint in existing strategic accounts and create and execute plan to capture incremental revenues.
- Ait with integrations and relationship building with third party solution vendors to facilitate the delivery of complete and seamless end-to-end solutions.
- Educate Customers, Partners and Sales teams on emerging Veeam solutions and industry trends
- Develop a deep understanding of competitive Backup and Data Protection solutions and ensure that Sales understands how to position Veeam favorably in our space
- Contribute to the success of strategic company-wide initiatives that will contribute to the ongoing success of Veeam in the future
- Evagelize the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to Veeam Sales and Product teams to
- help guide future product development
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, a strong sense of initiative, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style
- Excellent relationship-building, communication (written/verbal), presentation and negotiation skills are required
- Proven track record of creating and driving processes and the use of structured methodologies, while maintaining creativity
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on closing deals
- 50%-70% travel
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.