Business Solutions Architect
United States, Massachusetts
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, Illinois
The Solutions Architect Role represents a progression beyond Sr. Systems Engineer in the technical sales organization. Candidates for the role must exhibit and maintain high standards of performance to be promoted to this level.
- Meets or exceeds assigned quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Understands and analyzes market competition and conditions.
- Provides technical thought leadership for both regionally and nationally.
- Develops competitive strategies to position Veeam’s offerings as industry leading solutions.
- Develops tactics to achieve goals defined by Sr. Director of Systems Engineering.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department to drive new business.
- Travels (up to 80% of the time) to meet company goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical software sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required. MBA preferred. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Ability to manage a large number of accounts and sales opportunities simultaneously with proven results.
- Strong communication, business writing and presentation skills including white boarding.
- Ability to self-motivate and earn support from a diverse corporation.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and management capabilities.
- Have at least two years of field and/or hands on experience with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Have expert level capabilities on all produces (including MP, One & B&R).
- Have attained all Veeam Certifications.
- Possess current industry standard certifications (VCP & MCITP).
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Quota Attainment, Activity Levels).
- Perform ALL job duties at the highest levels (Sales Force, Expenses, Partner Engagement, etc.).
- Successfully mentored Jr. Engineers.
- Have active participation in Veeam Technical Communities (Forums, Teeam Calls, White Board Fridays, Kick-Off, Veeam User Groups, etc.)
- Actively engaged with other areas of Veeam (Product Marketing, Alliances, Marketing).
- Must have published a minimum of 3 White Papers.
- Articulate and deliver Veeam’s marketing messaging.
- Have enterprise experience.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.