Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)Veeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley
Business Manager will be responsible for executing strategic & cross-functional initiatives to drive top line growth and optimize global operations for Veeam’s Cloud Service Provider (VCSP) business.
- Create and communicate executive level presentations to deliver updates, to provide recommendations, and to ensure all team members and executive sponsors are aligned on initiative objectives and status.
- Build and refine project work plans and identify key working team members, subject matter experts and critical stakeholders.
- Define initiative objectives, critical questions to be answered and levels of effort required.
- Run extended team meetings and when an issue is identified that puts projects at risk, ensure proper resources are engaged to mitigate and address issue.
- Ensure effective coordination across cross-functional teams, quickly highlight areas of risk to plan and execute to a successful initiative conclusion.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and develop business cases to help optimize and grow business.
- Handle and balance multiple initiatives concurrently as project manager, owner or working team member.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively manage activities, projects, requests, documentation, analysis etc.
- Experience developing executive level presentations, business cases, project plans, cost estimates and timelines.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively manage a cross-functional team to execute projects.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a technical environment with exceedingly fast growth.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to understand basic terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
- Business Analyst experience with the ability to collect and develop business and technical requirements.
- Ability to use project management software such as Smartsheet, Confluence or Microsoft Project.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.