Business Development Manager - HPE
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
The HPE Business Development Manager, NA will be responsible for developing the HPE business in NA. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with HPE field roles, and preferably already has connections with the HP Marketing and Business unit organizations.
This role will be responsible for growing the HPE business with leveraging our regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam HPE product related revenue in NA.
- Act as a liaison between HPE & the Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to HPE and our product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the HPE.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with HPE regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global HPE Alliance team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by HPE or partners, manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- An understanding of how to work with HPE in NA.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Travel up to 50% around NA.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, channel experience a plus, HPE and partner experience required.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.