Alliance Manager, NetApp - Expression of Interest
United States, California
United States, Ohio
United States, California, Irvine
The NetApp Alliance Manager NA will be responsible for developing the NetApp Alliance and business in NA. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with NetApp field roles and preferably already has connections with the NetApp field sales, marketing and business unit organizations. This role will be responsible for growing the NetApp/Veeam business by leveraging our regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam NetApp product related revenue in NA.
- Develop a “pocket” card on why end users; partners and the NetApp reps should consider Veeam.
- Act as a liaison between NetApp & the Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to NetApp and our product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the NetApp business.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with NetApp regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global NetApp Alliance team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by NetApp or partners and manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- Travel up to 50% around NA.
Reporting Relationship and Accountability
This position reports to Sr. Director, Global Alliances. The position will be responsible for:
- Engagement with NetApp sales and channel teams as well as customers to drive bookings for Veeam offerings resold by NetApp
- Monthly report on previous month activities and accomplishments.
- Track and report overall Veeam NetApp joint initiatives.
- Track and report overall Veeam NetApp attach rate.
- Increase % of Veeam sales with NetApp attached
- Increase Veeam revenue at key NetApp resellers
- Coordinate sales alignment with NetApp and Veeam field sales team
- Development of strong marketing programs at top NetApp resellers
- Own execution of NetApp/Veeam programs in NA
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT
- Experience working with NetApp sales, marketing and business unit a must
- Experience in strategic business development through partner motions.
- Proven track record of program and campaign creation for multiple audiences including sales teams.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of how to work with NetApp in NA.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.