Alliance Manager - India
SI Alliance Manager
Purpose of the job:
To drive revenue with and through Alliances namely : HPE/Nimble , Cisco and Microsoft and System Integrator Business Partner(s) namely; HCL technologies, Wipro, Infosys, TCS and other partners as & when identified.
This role will work closely with the India Sales teams & GSI team to drive revenue growth through identified SI partners.
The Alliance Manager –SI’s, is responsible for working with the VEEAM SOFTWARE Territory Sales Managers on sales campaigns in association with the assigned Alliances and System Integrator, utilizing all resources at his/her disposal. This may include “Sell Through” or “Sell With” approaches as well as utilization of our channel partners. The Alliance manager will have strategic responsibility of the identified Alliances and SI’s Go –to- market(GTM) Strategy within India.
This role will also be responsible for the tactical implementation and coordination/management of the relationship between VEEAM SOFTWARE field sales/presales teams and the comparable SI field sales/presales teams. The SPM is responsible for selling & positioning all products, services and solutions offered by VEEAM SOFTWARE as well as those solutions jointly developed between VEEAM SOFTWARE and the assigned integrators. The Alliance manager reports to the Regional Director and may have additional responsibilities, as the Systems Integrator Organization matures.
Key functions will include:
- Establishment of a list of potential joint VEEAM SOFTWARE/SI target clients in conjunction with the assigned SI.
- Development and management of the relationship, target account sales strategy and sales execution in conjunction with the sales teams of VEEAM SOFTWARE colleagues and the corresponding SI Sales team.
- Implementation of all related SI strategies within India.
- Ensure capability and capacity of partners in selling and delivering VEEAM SOFTWARE solutions as per associated enablement plans.
- Achievement of assigned revenue contribution based upon activity levels and effectiveness of sales strategies implemented.
- Establishment of solid relationships at all levels both within the assigned SI’s and the associated VEEAM SOFTWARE field teams.
- Responsibility for governance and communication of progress on projects both within in VEEAM SOFTWARE and within the assigned Alliances/ SI organisation.
- Evangelise and engage with VEEAM SOFTWARE Field Sales to educate on Alliance/ SI Solution and how to work with SI Field as a SI Business Partner
- Partner satisfaction and achievement of satisfaction statements
- Recognize, analyse and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Extensive knowledge of storage industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and competitors
- Expertise in creating, executing and driving solution selling and product marketing for storage infrastructure solutions – especially in the context of major partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Solid experience of directly managing Alliances and Systems Integrator relationship; OR working for a Systems Integrator in a client facing consulting role OR Large Account Management expertise.
- Experience in sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise \IT technology vendors
- Proven ability to build relationships at executive level
- Extensive experience in partnership development and program management
- Advanced degree preferred
Behavioural and Interpersonal:
- Team player. Strong drive. Ability to motivate virtual teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work collaboratively, across all functions & throughout the company
- Results oriented individual
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours