Alliance Channel Manager
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley
The Veeam Alliance Channel Manager is responsible for achieving Alliance revenue quota by selling through Veeam Business Partners to new and existing customers in Enterprise and Commercial market segment by teaming up with Channel Sales and Inside Sales. This role will be responsible for our IBM, Nutanix, Pure, and Infinidat alliance relationships.
- To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in Enterprise and Commercial market segment in North America territory.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
- Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
- Perform direct customer-facing sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners; minimum eight (8) customer visits per week
- Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis;
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
- Expected to be mobile / travelling 70% of working time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales quota in software or high tech sales
- strong business relationships within one or more of the Alliances assigned.
- Able to build pipeline, close of sales and “solution sell”
- Driven, self-motivated focused and works hard to achieving results
- Shares and aligns with Veeam Core Values
- Creativity and perseverance for solving problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the systems management and enterprise software market and ideally has sold successfully against industry leaders in this space through channels
- Knowledge of the data center and cloud technologies including experience with VMware and hardware vendors such as HPE, Cisco
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.