Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Aggregator Sales Manager – Germany
This position will be responsible for taking ownership of Veeam’s cloud aggregators and developing a nationwide initiative to help focus the exponential growth which we are already experiencing.
The Aggregator Manager has the full responsibility for the distributers in the territory with the goal to capture the maximum of the growth potential in the market. The role includes setting targets and continuous evaluate performance linked to those targets as well as evaluating potential and present providers continuously in order to make sure that we have the best aggregation partners in the market.
- Manage aggregators on the market and act as their main contact on a daily basis actively supporting the sales out.
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on distributors
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including System Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations.
- Train the distributor on our products, value add arguments and on our processes.
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM-system
- Proven significant experience of the Hosting/Cloud/Service Provider space.
- Ability to interact and forge relationships within distributor space.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Has built Go-To-Market strategies for Cloud based programs regionally.
- Fluent English and German
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.