Systems Administrator-Quality AnalystVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-09-16
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Testing one or several Veeam products in Government sector of Public Clouds.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical Field preferred, but a mix of education and experience will be considered.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US. Ability to obtain security clearance in the future. (requirement to work with Government Clouds)
- Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience with networking configuration/troubleshooting
- Experience with Public Clouds (AWS/MS Azure/Google Cloud or similar)
- Advanced experience in software testing, test design
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.