Senior QA EngineerVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-03-30
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
A Senior QA Engineer will join us and strengthen one of major directions:
- Data Protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Data Management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing of one or several Veeam products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Participating in planning and creating the product test strategy.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Training and development of new team members.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 3+ years of software testing experience.
- Deep understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Experience developing test strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the software testing processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Experience in network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your team-mates and read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience managing and developing a QA team.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
14 jobs found
Junior QA Automation Engineer (с возможностью переезда в Прагу)
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer (стажёр)
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer
QA Automation Engineer / PowerShell (с возможностью переезда в Прагу)
Junior QA Automation Engineer (Part time possible)
Czech Republic, Prague