Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-09-16
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Good understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire to grow in the software testing field.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Experience in test automation.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.