QA Automation EngineerVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-02-18
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting autotest infrastructure.
- Participating in autotest framework development.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- PowerShell, SQL, C#
- Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, TestCafe, Pester
- Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab/Microsoft TFS
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience + experience using scripting languages like PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, etc.
- OR -
- Advanced programming experience (desktop applications in C#, applications for Android/iOS, etc.) without software testing experience but with an interest in this field.
- Desire to write a good code and grow professionally in the software development area.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your team-mates and read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.