QA Automation EngineerVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-08-14
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting autotest infrastructure.
- Participating in autotest framework development.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- PowerShell, SQL, C#
- Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, TestCafe, Pester
- Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab/Microsoft TFS
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience + experience using scripting languages like PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, etc.
- OR -
- Advanced programming experience (desktop applications in C#, applications for Android/iOS, etc.) without software testing experience but with an interest in this field.
- Desire to write a good code and grow professionally in the software development area.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.