Junior QA Engineer (Part time possible)Veeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-10-16
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a test engineer, software developer or system administrator.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.