Junior QA Automation EngineerVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-09-16
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting autotest infrastructure.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Fond of programming. You develop scripts (in PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, etc.), desktop or mobile applications.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing and software quality fields.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language enough to read technical documentation.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.