Project Manager, Marketing OperationsVeeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
EMEA Marketing Operations & Analytics Project Manager supports the EMEA Marketing team in driving bookings growth by enabling:
- Good, efficient decision making;
- Rapid, effective execution; and
EMEA Marketing Operations & Analytics Project Manager is responsible for
- Supporting the development of the marketing strategy and planning process to ensure the organization is efficiently sound (analytics to be created/ communicated clearly to internal marketing stakeholders, decisions are made based on provided data/analytics, improvements/changes in the process are done)
- Monitoring the performance of the marketing activities, in particular the lead funnel end-to-end (e.g. from Respondents at the top – to MQL (‘hot’ leads) and SQO (marketing pipe) and overall Pipe and Bookings)
- Ensuring operational efficiencies/tools are in place to support the organization (campaigns are created in accordance with agreed rules, leads upload in the system correctly, ROI results, collaboration between Sales/Marketing)
Monitors, measures, and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs in EMEA Marketing.
Delivers key insights and recommendations to optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns, and assists the marketing department as a whole in the achievement of its goals
Maintains marketing processes & campaign/customer activities data in order to facilitate easy reporting on program and campaign effectiveness.
Analyzes the lead funnel end-to-end in order to guarantee the achievement of the department’s goals
Supports monthly/quarterly/annual marketing business reviews providing valuable insights for Sales & Marketing teams
Focus on supporting fruitful collaboration between Marketing & Sales teams
- Project management for all workstreams, requests, documentation, timelines, and executive presentations
- Strong quantitative analytics skills with the ability to generate and manipulate data sets core to providing insight
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities, multitasking
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant work experience in the area (not a junior level)
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams
- Willingness to ask questions and seek out learning opportunities
- High motivation to learn more & develop new approaches in marketing via refining processes & providing proper insights to mrktg leaders
- Professional competencies:
- Knowledge of the software industry
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise working in different BI systems (Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience of building reports/ dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Mid-level of SQL knowledge & experience of building queries (for ex. in Vertica DB)
171 jobs found
Inside Account Executive, Germany (Advanced German speaker)
Inside Channel Manager for France (French speaker)