Data Quality Senior ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-10-26
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Lead the Data Quality and Account Management teams
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and other internal teams to delivery accurate and complete data within critical applications
- Work with technical teams to ensure quality data feeds into data warehouse following guidelines
- Develop and execute the long-term strategic direction and roadmap for data quality and governance
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data accuracy, and adoption requirements across the organization with a focus on sales and marketing
- Maintain data quality control processes, tools and resources for managing data
- Coordinate external data sources to improve data accuracy and completeness
- Mentor, create, and support a high performing team, hire and train new associates
- Manage Account Management & Data Quality team with a focus on accuracy of Go-To-Market segmentation
- Define roles and responsibilities and develop reporting methods to measure team progress
- Develop and implement workflows and procedures to increase team efficiencies
- Communicate changes and project updates to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (preferably in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration)
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Demonstrated experience with data quality or data governance
- Fluent English, additional language might be a plus
- Effective interpersonal and very good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.