VP, EMEA MarketingVeeam
United Kingdom, London
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President Global Field Marketing, you will be responsible for leading, developing and executing our EMEA Marketing strategy focused on driving demand and building the sales pipeline. Leading the teams across EMEA, you will have responsibility for the entire partner-eco system and all market segments. You will deliver sustainable and effective growth marketing plans which support both upselling existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Work closely with leadership team to devise and drive a comprehensive EMEA marketing strategy which builds out our market presence, go-to-market strategy and identifies new opportunities which are in sync with our overall global objectives.
- Develop Marketing plans aligned to sales strategies and designed to build new pipeline. Work closely with the inside sales teams to understand how marketing can help them succeed.
- Submission of a quarterly budget plan covering specific campaigns, programs, and deliverables for Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Events, Lead Generation, Brand Awareness, etc.
- Management of all the regional field marketing team to execute on the marketing plan, ensuring that the team meets program objectives, adheres to corporate brand and communications guidelines, budgets and timelines.
- Regular and consistent communications and collaboration with global marketing teams and the EMEA sales leadership teams.
- Develop a best-in-class lead generation function in the EMEA based on the global lead generation and management infrastructure, general business rules, and campaign materials.
- Build a strong, motivated team, effective at working across business functions and in a global matrix management environment with a mix of direct and indirect employees.
- Data driven and focused on developing a team that can exceed goals and metrics.
- Exceptional experience in leading a team of marketing professionals. Experienced in building, mentoring, and coaching a team.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, managing lead-generation programs, creating innovative and targeted field marketing programs that generate results.
- Confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Strong understanding of the key value levers to position solutions drives brand awareness and capture market demand.
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Excellent marketing tools expertise (e.g., marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo), marketing attribution experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.