Sr. Manager Field Marketing & Team LeadVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, New York, Albany
United States, Delaware, Dover
United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Florida, Clearwater
United States, New Jersey, Eatontown
The Sr. Manager Field Marketing & Team Lead is responsible for both the strategy and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plan across the enterprise & commercial segments within the US. As a people manager, the role requires working with the marketing team to ensure they execute on the overall plan determined by the business needs. Identify impactful penetrating programs to open doors and drive new pipeline and revenue.
The successful candidate will have come from a large software or storage organization. The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans. Having excellent networking and program building expertise while balancing the needs and direction of the sales team is a key success factor in this role.
- Establish and maintain relationships across sales, alliances, partners, and product marketing
- Create a GTM framework for field marketing in the U.S. that generates leads & pipeline
- Have a strong background in using data to develop and plan successful marketing campaigns
- Understand the role of North America marketing and drive team members to meet/exceed expectations of that role while balancing the needs of the field and global teams.
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items
- Ensure that team members are clear and fully prepared to deliver on all aspects of marketing including planning, budget management, reporting on out comes, presenting and representing Veeam when necessary.
- Supervise team, create a vision and give clear direction/feedback of expectations based on clear goals and objectives.
- Use data as part of all planning and decision making
- Maintain consistencies and repeatable processes across the business
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry
- 10+ years software marketing experience,
- 5-6 years marketing people management experience
- Experience in creating an integrated marketing plan, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators and vendors in the channel
- Ability to build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results
- Familiar and comfortable with driven sales environment
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to connect and motivate a remote team of experienced marketers to strategize and execute on marketing objectives
- Background in virtualization and/or storage alliance marketing programs preferred
- Work from home or in the office
- Expected to be mobile / travelling 25% of working time
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.