Sr. Manager, Alliance MarketingVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States Maryland,
United States Illinois,
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, New York, Albany
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
United States, Idaho, Boise
United States, North Carolina, Durham
The Alliance Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and continuous development of the go-to-market strategy for Veeam’s alliances in North America.
The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent networking and program building expertise, and can balance the needs and direction of the sales and marketing teams.
- Understand the role of North America marketing while balancing the needs of the field and global teams.
- Builds alliance programs for numerous audiences including indirect channel selling models, end users and internal awareness.
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for set alliance partners.
- Own all aspects of marketing planning, assigned budget management, outcome reporting, event orchestration, and more.
- Collaborate with regional field marketing and sales to ensure they are educated on alliance message and associated activities that impact their job.
- Keep executive management in the loop on significant or strategic changes with alliances on a consistent basis.
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management to conception and launch through evaluation.
·Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
·Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
·Strong interpersonal skills
·Measurement and results/impact-driven
·Good analytical thinking
·Ability to lead people who are not in direct line of supervision
·Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in the Americas.
·5+ years direct partner program experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
·1-2 years alliance marketing/ technology partner marketing/product marketing (Storage/Data Center focus preferred)
·Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
·Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
·Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
·Competency in SalesForce.com a plus
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.