Social Media Marketing Senior SpecialistVeeam
The Senior Social Media (SM) Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading global SM activities across the company and orchestration of work of regional SM marketers
- Lead global SM activities across the company and orchestrate the work of regional Social Media marketers (NA, ANZ, LATAM, EM, Asia and other);
- Build internal processes around Social Media on a global level and prepare supportive docs;
- Manage big global social media (SM) projects across the company such as selection and deployment of new SM platforms and analytical tools, creation of corporate educational tracks about SM and more;
- Build and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders via meetings / internal forums / etc.
- Plan and execute global marketing campaigns in social media (SM), work with other teams on campaign items.
- Post about Veeam news on a day to day basis in global SM (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other);
- Monitor Social Media posts mentioning Veeam and response timely if it’s needed;
- Analyze the performance (Google Analytics, Hootsuite reports, Moz.com, Twitter Analytics, and many other tools);
- Expand the range of SM where Veeam should be represented;
- Support Social Media calendar on Hootsuite;
- Listen Social Media communities and help Veeam marketing to create engaging content for further promotion in SM;
- Stay current on new technologies, best practices and trends in Social Media sphere;
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- The obligation to fulfill professional goals and targets based on the performance indicators at the individual, department, company;
- The obligation to report and register on time, complete and correct data required on applications and tools / applications specific internal systems;
Good knowledge of digital marketing: tools, sources, systems as well as good understanding of key web and SM performance metrics. At least 1 year of work experience in social media marketing
Self-education on marketing and technical related matters;
Capacity for innovative thinking and problem-solving
Good communication skills
Capacity to self-improve;
Ability to meet deadlines;
Capacity to understand clients’ needs;
Sense of initiative.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.