Senior specialist, SEOVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Veeam's Global Campaigns and Digital Marketing team is now hiring. We are utilizing innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 70+ countries.
- Keyword and topic researches
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts (bloggers, engineers, content team) on content topic development.
- Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure correct on-site SEO and intuitive user behavior.
- Analyze the results using different Analytic tools: Google Webmaster, SEMrush, Google Analytics
- Configure Sitemap.xml , RSS, robots.txt, social share scripts
- Content optimization for Search verticals (images, videos, local, knowledge graph, etc.)
The person will initiate tasks and projects to enhance the rankings in searches by performing regular SEO audits and analysis of the existing websites and content assets, preparing the list of improvements and bringing them to life on his/her own or with the team.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.