Senior Field Marketing Manager, UK & IrelandVeeam
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Senior Field Marketing Manager UK&I
The Senior Field Marketing Manager for UKI is responsible for driving pipeline through campaigns targeting SMB, mid-market and Enterprise markets. This is a multi-faceted role, where operational work is combined with strategy and creativity, within the dynamics of an international team and supporting different partners, markets and verticals. The leadership role works closely with the regional field and channel sales team to execute against local objectives whilst working to the broader Global strategy of strengthening Veeam’s position in the Enterprise market and supporting the company’s objective to achieve $2.2 billion worldwide revenue by 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a mature team within a successful and ambitious software vendor, that has enjoyed double digit growth since conception in 2009.
- Answer to the regional marketing KPIs; MQLs, SQLs and marketing-sourced pipeline
- Be prepared to understand the requirements (numbers, content, audiences, channels, and delivery) to build direct and indirect (partner) demand campaigns to achieve pipeline and revenue
- Effectively business partner with local Sales teams to develop an integrated campaign plan, spanning (but not limited to) digital, social and events
- Own the UKI event strategy to derive maximum ROI and manage the flagship event series with an integrated approach
- Lead a team comprising of a Channel Marketing Manager and Enterprise Marketing Manager
- Manage the remote support team (cross matrix) in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Lead and drive the marketing value message to key stakeholders in other functions
- Effectively business partner with Sales leadership in region to advise, consult and contribute to local strategy
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of all programs and make adjustments based on key findings.
- Drive the cadence to ensure accurate reporting and return on key marketing initiatives.
- Extensive experience of B2B Marketing within an IT vendor, software market experience preferable
- A proven strong mentor and leader
- Possesses self-initiative to lead, drive and develop strategic ideas
- Strong track record of delivering end-to-end marketing activities in an international, B2B dynamic environment
- Ability to deliver high performance results in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Sound understanding of the marketing mix and their applications, including digital and social techniques
- Proven analytical skills with Excel understanding
- Be open to change and Degree level education in marketing (or equivalent)
- High standard of communication ability and relationship building
- Knowledge of SFDC and principles of database management.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.