Senior Alliance Marketing ManagerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2020-05-20
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Global Alliance Marketing team markets joint solutions between Veeam and Alliance partners to customers to provide backup solutions that deliver Cloud Data Management and drive joint Veeam + Alliance Resell and Cosell revenue.
The Sr. Alliance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing marketing to joint customers and prospects with NetApp, Lenovo and Nutanix on a global level. You will develop the strategy and drive execution of high impact marketing programs between Veeam and the named alliance partners, resulting in increased pipeline and revenue for Veeam + our alliance partners.
To be successful in this role you must be able to do the following:
- Alliance marketing relationship management – Manage the marketing relationship with NetApp, Lenovo and Nutanix at a global level.
- Work in conjunction with Alliance Business Development and Regional Marketing Teams to increase leads and revenue.
- Define alliance positioning, messaging and core benefits into high impact customer solutions/scenarios.
- Work directly with NetApp, Lenovo and Nutanix to develop and execute joint sales and marketing programs.
- Produce critical content marketing content such as newsletters, solution briefs, datasheets, presentations, white papers, technical briefs, web pages, sales scripts, articles, sales aids, FAQs, customer scenario pages, win wires, success stories and more.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the key product marketing managers, partner business development managers, campaign managers, field marketing, alliance architects and other subject-matter experts as appropriate to build strategy and deliver on business objectives and GTM strategies.
- Evangelize alliance marketing and sales opportunities with Veeam, alliance partners and joint channel sales forces.
- Organize, track and document programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Alliance Product Marketing Team.
- Create and manage long-term goals. Develop operating plans for marketing programs. Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Deal with rapid change and shifting priorities.
- Team-player mindset and extremely collaborative with the ability to lead virtual teams inclusive of internal and external/vendor team members.
- Understand how to market in the data management business.
- Drive Veeam message with NetApp, Lenovo and Nutanix (to customers and prospects).
- Own Marketing relationship for NetApp, Lenovo and Nutanix and Veeam.
- Increase pipeline and Veeam revenue.
- Write win reports and case studies for alliance joint successes, distribute and maintain relevant reports.
- Monthly marketing updates to Alliance Business Development.
- Travel: ~10% of time; may include some international travel.
- Bachelor Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be accepted.)
- Extensive experience leading partner marketing programs.
- Proven track record of running successful programs (preferably within the IT industry).
- Understand and market to the data management business – Prior experience and expertise in alliance and/or data management marketing
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker.
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Basic understanding of modern sales and marketing technology & tools.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization.
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns.
- Be a team player and fun to work with!
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines