Senior Alliance Marketing ManagerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Sr. Alliance Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and continuous development of the go-to-market strategy for Veeam’s alliance with Cisco in North America.
The successful candidate will have experience with managing channel or alliance programs with a large software organization. The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent networking and program building expertise, and can balance the needs and direction of the sales and marketing teams.
- Understand the role of North America marketing while balancing the needs of the field and global teams.
- Builds alliance programs for numerous audiences including indirect channel selling models, end users and internal awareness.
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for Cisco (and possibly others).
- Own all aspects of marketing planning, assigned budget management, outcome reporting, event orchestration, and more.
- Collaborate with regional field marketing and sales to ensure they are educated on alliance message and associated activities that impact their job.
- Keep executive management in the loop on significant or strategic changes with alliances on a consistent basis.
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management to conception and launch through evaluation.
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in the Americas.
- 7+ years direct partner program experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
- 3-4 years alliance marketing/ technology partner marketing/product marketing (Cisco preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Competency in SalesForce.com a plus
Key Performance Indicators
- Establish and maintain key alliance relationships
- Open doors at strategic accounts with alliance programs
- Develop and drive measurable alliance programs and activities
- Team Player
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Measurement and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Ability to lead people who are not in direct line of supervision
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.