Senior Account Based Marketing Manager
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Americas Sr Account Based Marketing Manager will work with Sales and Marketing leadership in a strategically focused and highly targeted manner, to help build revenue with new clients. The goal is to drive more awareness and engagement, more leads, more opportunities, and ultimately more revenue with sets of accounts by industry or geography identified as critical to our success. The Sr Account Based Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in developing, executing and measuring the campaigns required to have an industry leading ABM program.
- Work closely with Sales, including Account Managers and Alliances to generate new opportunities and ultimately revenue with strategic Enterprise accounts.
- Plan and build a campaign execution strategy, for prioritized accounts for every phase of the pipeline involving a mix of marketing, sales and business development channels.
- Define, measure, and own the success metrics across all areas of the campaigns including engagement, leads, sales appointments, opportunities, and bookings; adjusting activities as needed in consultation with sales.
- Work closely with other marketing functions (content, creative, web, etc.) to create assets and execute functions to be used for campaigns.
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, field marketing, alliance and reseller marketing) to select company targets, identify key contacts and gain insight.
- Determine the messaging, calls to action, marketing mix and timeline used that will lead to the greatest success.
- Set goals, budget, and the go-to-market strategy for prioritized accounts.
- Manage the ABM campaign calendar, together with field marketing and work to ensure campaigns are delivering against defined brand awareness, lead, opportunity and revenue generation objectives.
- Research and mine data from a variety of sources to help ensure marketing campaign efforts have the best chance of success within the account.
- Act as the leader for all ABM related activities including, but not limited to, the execution of (or ensuring the execution of) activities related to marketing automation, CRM, social media, Pay Per Click, digital and out of home advertising, content, creative, web personalization, events, email, mail, telesales, and data.
- Communication to the marketing team including stakeholders involved with ABM.
- Create and deliver executive presentations on ABM plans, execution and results.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in marketing.
- Data-driven. Ability to speak to successes with respect to ABM including the numbers behind your success.
- 10+ years of marketing experience using multiple marketing channels proficiently to drive B2B demand/lead generation strategies.
- 2+ years of Account Based Marketing experience, ideally for an enterprise software company that includes a track record of success planning, executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns that generate leads and accelerate sales cycles.
- Experience identifying accounts, mapping organizations, building lists, developing compelling insights and messages, and success in engaging your targets.
- Knowledge using tools like Demandbase, Terminus, and/or others.
- Proven and proficient leveraging of CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Strong understanding of the roles and best practices for lead generation, lead scoring, and lead nurturing.
- You are strategic, creative, energetic, detail-oriented, and are driven to always improve. You enjoy being able to take charge with your deliverables.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Senior Manager, Enterprise Central Marketing & Team Lead