SEAK Field Marketing ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-08-12
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
As the Field Marketing Manager for South East Asia & Korea (SEAK), you will lead the SEAK Marketing Team, and also have individual responsibility for marketing program execution in Singapore, Korea and Thailand.
You will work with the SEAK Field Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and APJ extended marketing team members to develop plans and programs that are aligned to the business objectives of the SEAK sales organisation. This entails executing global and regional campaigns in-country, providing feedback and strategy recommendations that are aligned to the local business requirements, as well as working with the SEAK cross-functional team on country-specific programs and campaigns.
This role reports to the APJ Senior Director Regional Marketing.
- Marketing Programs Planning, Execution and Demand Creation
- SEAK Sales & Market Analysis:
- Sales pipeline analysis for pipeline build activities
- Identify business opportunities through market assessment, sizing and segmentation
- Track general business indicators, including market share, and competitor's marketing and sales programs and activities
- SEAK Field Marketing:
- Own the overall marketing mix and calendar in SEAK
- Manage and optimise SEAK marketing-influenced pipeline
- Develop and manage SEAK field marketing activities based on assigned marketing budget and MDF
- Drive the execution of integrated demand generation and nurturing campaigns for new prospects and current leads, across various marketing engines both online and offline in Singapore, Thailand and Korea (Malaysia, Indonesia and Emerging Markets are managed by the other Field Marketing Manager)
- Plan, coordinate and execute SEAK events, trade shows and sales meetings, including agenda and content definition, preparation of presentation materials, logistics arrangement, booth scheduling, shipping and staffing of these events and post-event follow-up
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Attend SEAK internal and selected external meetings with partners and customers to stay close to the ground
- Participate actively in regular APJ marketing planning and review calls and meetings
- Be the voice of the customer and partners in SEAK with internal teams, and rally support from them towards resolving outstanding issues and challenges
- Work in collaboration with sales, sales support, product development and other cross-functional teams to develop marketing programs that may be specific to the SEAK’s needs
- A solid marketing professional with good business acumen; not an armchair marketer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, negotiation and project management skills
- Some direct team management experience, with a desire to expand these management skills over time
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and with cross functional teams; agile thinker
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization as well as relate well to customers and partners
- Marketing experience in the technology industry highly preferred, especially in the B2B space
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment and market, with competing demands yet maintain a laser focus on business and marketing priorities
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to Veeam’s culture