Product Marketing Manager, ASEAN
This position is responsible for a taking a critical role on Veeam’s Regional Product Marketing team. As the Product Marketing lead for ASEAN, you will be the central point of contact in managing the overall go-to-market strategy with innovative marketing programs and initiatives that drive demand and adoption for our solutions across the entire region.
This position requires product marketing proficiency, technical background, and customer interaction experience, preferably in advanced storage market and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
Based in Singapore, he or she would report to the Regional Product Marketing Leader.
- Primary role is to support Global Product Marketing initiatives in market – product launches, campaigns and promotions – in partnership with local sales and marketing teams to ensure success against KPIs.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to Veeam marketing and sales teams and its channel partners to build confidence and expertise.
- Work closely with regional field marketing team to extend Veaam’s market reach to specifiers and influencers through webinars, social media, face-to-face events, technical boot camps and direct customer engagement.
- Be a presenter on products at local events.
- Gather and analyze competitive information to help define company’s position in the market.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role.
- Bachelor in Business / Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Strong written communication skills and stage presence.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.