Online Events Specialist Eastern Europe
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Now we are looking for a goal-oriented person who will join our team as
Online Events Specialist Eastern Europe.
- Managing online events (webinars, etc.): Budgeting, planning, working with the speakers, scheduling, moderating, measuring results
- Regions to cover: Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Croatia & Adriatic, Poland & Baltics,Turkey.
- Achieving targets for registrations and attendance
- Working with other departments (Email communications, Internet marketing, etc.) for webinar promotion
- Control the process of measuring the costs and leads quality
- Analyze online events industry trends, create new topics and develop new projects
- Understanding general principles / methods of Internet marketing
- Upper-intermediate / advanced level English
- Fluent Romanian is a must
- Ability to speak Czech, Polish or Turkish is an advantage
- Experience of work with Google Analytics, GoToWebinar/Webex, Salesforce, Marketo experience is a strong plus
- Technical education / understanding virtualization will be a strong plus
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong time and task management skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in work and organization of online events is a strong plus
- Experience of work in marketing department of IT company will be a strong plus
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours