Marketing Planning & Operations Specialist, Asia
As the Marketing Planning & Operations Specialist, you will be the key driver for all planning activities and operational cadence. As a technically savvy marketer, you will be the go-to person in the ASIA region that understands the application of various internal technologies, tools and data that enable the field marketing team to execute marketing programs in an integrated, seamless and optimised manner.
You will be working closely with the corporate marketing, finance, sales and operations team across Asia and the globe. You will ensure that marketing programs executed across ASIA are continuously tracked, analysed and improved on, in order to achieve the targeted ROMI.
Through all the above, you will be making a significant impact on our marketing, sales and company performance and overall business growth.
Marketing Planning & Operational Cadence
- Drive marketing planning and operational cadence, including weekly WIP meetings, budget planning and tracking, Quarterly Marketing Review (QMR) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) preparation as well Annual Marketing Planning exercise
- Maintain and continuously update the ASIA regional marketing calendar to ensure all stakeholders are informed
- Consolidate marketing dashboard and metrics for weekly reviews with field marketing teams, including driving follow-up actions for improvement to ROMI, and being the ASIA point person for the corporate internal reporting team
- Consolidate budget allocation and help track expenses to ensure adherence to policy and spending discipline in both quantum and timing
- Leveraging internal tools such as SFDC and Marketo, perform analysis as required that will enable development of relevant and impactful local or market-specific campaigns
- Drive cross-functional process improvement and projects that will result in improved efficiency of the team
- Provide marketing admin and logistics support to the ASIA marketing team such as raising POs via MBAT, raising creative jobs via JIRA, collateral and gift delivery for events, etc.
- Track corporate marketing and cross-functional team deadlines and creative deliverables, to ensure that campaigns and programs requirements are supported, and then executed in a timely and disciplined manner, according to plan
- Lead our data governance efforts, covering both customer and partner databases across ASIA, including validating, cleansing, enriching and segmenting them in order to drive higher relevance, accuracy and effectiveness of marketing programs
A degree in any discipline.
Skills and experience:
- A solid marketing professional with good business acumen, not an armchair marketer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation, negotiation and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and with cross functional teams; agile thinker
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization as well as relate well to customers and partners
- Understanding & experience with lead management and demand generation with focus on impact / revenue
- Deep technical knowledge of marketing operations, automation, data flows, and campaign execution as well as best practices for sales and marketing processes
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com and other business intelligence or reporting tools
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment and market, with competing demands yet maintain a laser focus on business and marketing priorities
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to Veeam’s culture