Marketing Manager, Field/Disti/Fed
Brazil, Sao Paulo
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies to manage the area marketing to successfully execute on measurable demand generation activities for Veeam’s Partner community.
- Manage Marketing initiatives to develop and communicate marketing plans with key stakeholders in the Veeam organization.
- Execute marketing plans in their respective areas or partner segments.
- Understand overall Veeam corporate initiatives, channel sales strategy and channel eco-system requirements, and align marketing plan to same.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing teams in Latin America to ensure integration & selection of key partnerships, sales focus and go-to status.
- Monitor and track all marketing activities to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Work with Marketing teams to leverage channel ecosystem to favorably position Veeam and build capabilities and support resources for their 2-tier VAR community.
- Drive adoption and utilization of ProPartner Program tools, incentives and programs.
- Leverage Veeam’s Strategic Alliance partnerships to ensure integrated marketing programs and activities.
- This is a field position, and as such, requires direct contact with sales, partners and customers as well as third-party vendors.
- Prepare and deliver plan reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required.
- In cooperation with channel managers and marketing managers, regularly meet with channel partners to understand impact on current business and market trends and to ensure that programs meet their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- 7+ years of marketing experience with at least five (5) years of experience with partner, distribution or channel marketing programs preferably with channel and distribution reseller programs.
- Must be a confident marketing leader- able to effectively span high level strategy to program execution.
- The ability to create strong marketing strategies and execute tactical plans to support field marketing goals.
- The ability to work across sales and marketing teams to ensure the success of field marketing events, campaigns and programs.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with sales organizations to generate leads and achieve sales goals.
- Strong distributor/customer/partner relationship skills.
- Strong budget management and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs and analyze results for continuous improvement.
- Must be familiar with the IT Market, Products, Software and Services.
- Has (or develops) understanding of Veeam market positioning, strategy and product lines.
- Proven reputation for establishing unified vision and collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.