Marketing Events Specialist South Eastern Europe
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Marketing Events Specialist South Eastern Europe will join the EMEA Marketing team to plan, prepare and organize Veeam`s own events (conferences, round tables, ect.) and Veeam`s participation in events (huge IT exhibitions and conferences) in South Eastern Europe Region.
- Researching, creating and maintaining of marketing events (participation in exhibitions, forums, conferences, etc.) in South Eastern Europe, with varying levels of participation and support
- Executing all event-related logistical details, including coordination of staffing, signage, giveaways, and follow-up in support of each event’s objectives, key messages and themes
- Work with other marketing teams (communications, PR) in order to reach maximum effect from the event
- Managing order of the giveaways, datasheets, etc. required for the events and local teams and offices
- Analyzing the results of the activity
- Work with budget allocated for marketing activities of the region
- Higher Education (preferably in marketing)
- Advanced English (to be able to communicate with the native speakers)
- Experience of work in marketing events for more than 2 years
- Experience in planning
- Active and reliable
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and a good team player
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness