Marketing Events Coordinator - Temporary / Contractor
United States, Ohio, Columbus
We are seeking a temporary staffer or limited-term contractor to support Veeam’s North America Marketing Events department.
- Researches events and submits proposals for participation and spending
• Collaborates with other members of the marketing team to build event budgets through budget management system
- Creates campaigns and uploads lead lists into CRM system post-event
- Tracks data and prepares reports on event results
• Participates on planning calls
• Maintains a schedule and timeline for all event deliverables, including internal and external communications
• Works with show managers and exhibit houses and vendors to arrange all aspects of a tradeshow exhibit, including graphics and signage, power, AV, furniture and labor, giveaways, hotel room blocks, meeting rooms and food & beverage orders.
• Position may require overnight travel to trade shows to work in the Veeam booth
Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or Business. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be flexible, demonstrating the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize the workload.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience coordinating lead-generating marketing events, trade shows or other types of corporate events is a plus.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.