Marketing Communications Specialist with German- DACH
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Marketing Communications Specialist DACH is responsible for the strategic development, planning, management and execution of marketing communication campaigns ‘through-the-line’, aligned to meet the business objectives of the corresponding business groups in DACH region.
- Drive local marketing communications strategy, execution and impact
- Manage, plan, implement and coordinate all marketing and product communications activities
- Manage local brand communications and ensure the brand communications align with Corporate brand strategy, brand voice, and guidelines
- Maintaining actual project plan of driven campaigns
- Build and measure the tangible and intangible return on marketing communications campaigns
- All activities need to be supported by relevant market and customer research data and need to support the business objectives and overall strategy of the company
- Higher Education
- Fluent in English (excellent communication and writing skills)
- Fluent in German
- Experience in writing marketing texts in English and other mentioned languages would be an advantage
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Creative, proactive and forward thinking individual who has a passion for communications
- Strong project management skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Strong creative sensibility
- Analytical capabilities
- Attention to details, “perfectionism”
- Team Player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually