Business Analysis Manager - Marketing
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
- The Business Analysis Manager - Marketing works with the GTM Planning and Business Division and is responsible for developing the strategy and planning process to ensure the organization is efficiently sound leveraging all available data to monitor the performance of our business, in particular the lead funnel efficiency end-to-end.
- Looking for and recommending market growth opportunities to help drive incremental market share.
- Ensuring operational efficiencies/tools are in place to support the organization; assisting and working with key stakeholders on both the Inside Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Overall Business/Market/Data Analysis and Recommendations:
- Keeps an eye out in the market for new practices and technologies that will improve and optimize the marketing department’s performance and gives the business a competitive edge over other players in the market.
- Monitors, measures, and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Delivers key insights and recommendations that optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns, and assists the marketing department as a whole in the achievement of its goals
- Maintains campaign plans in order to facilitate easy reporting on program and campaign effectiveness.
- Provides the marketing team with ongoing analysis to optimize ROI of programs
- Metrics, analysis and reporting:
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes within the department that guarantee best practices in lead and campaign management.
- Provides input in key marketing metrics definition and needed reports/dashboards in order to determine overall performance of the marketing team and marketing programs.
- Analyzes the lead flow end-to-end in order to guarantee the achievement of the department’s goals
- Analyzes marketing and sales data, develops insights, and presents recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Ensures the organization is running efficiently: operational and infrastructure:
- Leads the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the marketing department
- Drives monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metrics reviews
- Works closely with the VP of Marketing and key stakeholders in formulating and approving various marketing strategies, approaches, and campaigns prior to their launch.
- Data Quality:
- Monitors and maintains data quality in the marketing database
- Recommends data enrichment sources where gaps are identified and works closely with Data Quality team for the implementation
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Team Player
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Remain calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Measurement- and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Professional competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of the software industry
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent marketing tools expertise (e.g., marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo), marketing attribution experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (eg, multi-stage, multi-touch, ABM) and digital marketing knowledge (SEA, SEO, Email marketing, Web UX, Affiliate marketing, retargeting)
- Very good understanding of marketing insights derived from attribution models, customer database mining, and other sources of customer insight
- Very good written and communication skills.
- 5+ Years experience in Operations
- Must be able to blend and demonstrate both an understanding of data and market dynamics to help drive the business.
- A strong conceptual mind
- Experience and appreciation of local marketing nuances in the approach to different markets
- Comfortable presenting to senior audiences
- Proactive and always looking forward; outcome driven
- Data-guided and measurement focused
GTM Planning & Operations, Business Operations, Inside Sales, Field Sales and Field Marketing to drive the business.
Key Performance Indicators
- Processes and infrastructure are in place to effectively drive the business
- Understands and recommends new strategies to help grow the business using all the data available
- Ensures the business has the reporting but more importantly the regional insights required to shift the business where necessary to capitalize on identified opportunities
- Ensures complete interlock and on-going collaboration with regional sales to ensure all leads are maximized and SLA are met.
- Work from home or in the office.
- Expected to be mobile / travelling 25% of working time.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.