Global Channel Marketing Programs ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-08-12
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Channel Marketing Programs Manager, is responsible for the definition and execution of tailored marketing programs that help our channel partners increase sales of Veeam solutions. Activities will include delivery of sales enablement, product knowledge and online/offline programs with supporting collateral. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining and delivering a comprehensive set of assets that are used by the Veeam Channel Sales team to drive communication and business reviews with channel partners.
The Channel Marketing Programs Manager will be an accomplished self-starter with solid experience in sales and channel enablement to help drive channel partner sales velocity and contract renewals. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude, and easily moves from strategic planning to executional excellence
- Develop effective and scalable channel marketing programs, tailored to meet the needs of Veeam’s different channel partner profiles and that drive channel sales velocity
- Develop sustainable, comprehensive and professional materials and information to educate, enable and support channel partners
- Work in close collaboration with Channel Program, Channel Sales, Pricing and Operations and support seamless business operations of channel partners by enabling them and equipping with necessary content and tools
- Work with Product Marketing teams to accommodate differing needs of channel partners in the context of the product release. Support of minor product launches (Tier 3, minimal kit of partner-facing assets) including writing, proofreading and adoption of existing content to channel needs and use
- Develop Veeam ProPartner portal as major communication tool to channel partners including but not limited to traffic analysis, navigation improvement, user experience improvement, content accuracy, dialog built through regular surveys, suggesting ideas for platform development
- Work closely with Marketing Communications, Web teams, Sales & Channel Acceleration and Product Marketing on development and production of partner enablement tools and other campaign related collateral
- Provide marketing support to Renewals team to ensure partner-facing element of their communication and promotional activities is kept and timely delivered
- Foster positive partner experience for increasing their level of loyalty to Veeam through ease of doing business and partner readiness / enablement
- Build and maintain constant dialog with Regional channel marketing teams offering support to their major initiatives and scaling those to other GEOs. Recommend and monitor measurement and metrics to demonstrate success of marketing tactics and campaigns delivered
- Collaborate closely with Channel sales to deliver and execute channel marketing and partner enablement programs
- Report regularly on success of channel marketing programs
- Exceptional English Language skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrable experience working within a Channel Marketing position working closely with Channel Sales teams.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and planning
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge strong internal and external relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, highly energy and evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under time constraints
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of Veeam products and the environments in which they operate
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some travel may be required