Field Marketing ManagerVeeam
Norway, Oslo, Oslo
Field Marketing Manager Norway
The Field Marketing Manager Norway is responsible for driving and implementing marketing plans and campaigns targeting both the SMB, mid-market and Enterprise markets in Norway. This role is also including to manage channel-led marketing activities into partners and end-user segments in Finland. This role works closely with the regional field sales team to execute against regional objectives whilst working to the broader Global strategy of strengthening Veeam’s position in the Enterprise market and supporting the company’s objective to achieve $1 billion worldwide revenue by 2019.
- Defining the marketing strategy across the marketing mix for Norway, in close collaboration with Field Sales and EMEA Marketing
- Drive ‘To and Thru’ partner activities, partner MDF distribution and demand generation for Veeam partners for Finland in alignment with their respective marketing strategy and EMEA channel strategy.
- Responsible for overall execution in partnership with Senior Field Marketing Manager Nordics
- Possesses self-initiative to lead, drive and develop strategic ideas
- Answer to the regional marketing KPIs based on database health and lead metrics
- Delivering activities and campaigns on budget and within timescales
- Manage the remote support team (cross matrix) in St.Petersburg, Russia
- Lead and drive the marketing value message to key stakeholders in other functions
- Provide EMEA marketing management with reports and field feedback
- Ad hoc marketing functions to support the local territory team
- Higher Education
- At least 5 years’ experience of work in similar area within Norway and ideally Finland.
- Sound understanding of the marketing mix including digital and social tactics
- Ability to deliver high performance in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Proven analytical skills
- Full Driving License and the ability to travel
- Fluent English
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.